local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> WHAT COMES NEXT
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG 11, 02/15 —
It's that time again! Please reply to our latest activity log by the 28th of this month in order to save your characters! If you want a quick way to gather posts, you may also want to check out our current event.

POST LOG UPDATE, 02/01 –
With the log closed, we've made a few updates regarding faculty, claims, and more! Check it all out here!
SPRING | MAY

Add Reply

WHAT COMES NEXT, ↪ remy de villiers
There's a note of confidence in her footsteps as she steps out on the pitch. Things have been rough - first Scott drops off the team at the start of the year, then Connelly with the captain position, then disappearing entirely. Gryffindor's Quidditch team has seen better days. But Yulia thinks there's no time for crying over spilled milk. No better time than to get the team whipped up into shape for next year. Other than a graduating keeper, most of the team's together, so they might as well use the chance to train.

--If the pitch wasn't being used by Slytherin.

'Oi!' she bellows out at the green robes circling the air. 'Vhere's the captain? Gryffindor's got the pitch today, they should know that.' She never likes dealing with Slytherins, but damn if she'll let Slytherin walk over their team's practice session.

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 08:04 AM
12 posts. 110 galleons. PICKLES is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
remember me for centuries
Calling Remy tense is about as accurate a tiger mildly harmful. Tense is for people with finals coming up and girls going on first dates and boys about to bang it out for the first time. Tense is for things that will be over quickly.

Remy can't bring Max back. Can't fix the damage she's done to the name. Can't fix the things he's seen and couldn't prevent.

But he wears his shoulders light, his smile easy. Francois teaches him you can't let them see you weak. Can't let them see you vulnerable. When Gryffindor's Pavlo demands to see the captain, Remy turns to her.

"I checked the schedule. It said it was ours today," Remy answers, raising his eyebrows. He steps towards Pavlov and looks down at her, eyebrows raised.

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 08:33 AM
118 posts. 805 galleons. dismay is Offline.
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
She raises her brows, then squints.

De Villiers is almost just as frustrating to deal with, but she pins her shoulders back, tilts her chin upwards despite the height difference. Everyone's always looking down at her literally, but she tries not to think of it. Tries to think of every other way she's better than them.

'Check again. Davies just told me said the pitch was reserved for us,' she retorts.

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 10:39 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
He watches her face, searching for something in it, something that gives answers. Remy's smile widens and he gives a slow roll of his shoulders, presenting his palms in surrender to the Gryffindor.

"I am still learning," he admits, "Perhaps I saw the schedule wrong."

His arms cross, hands tucking neatly into them. Remy tilts his head. "Maybe we can share? Do a mock game? No sense punishing my players for something that is not their fault."

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 10:42 AM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
She cocks a brow. 'I thought you vere a fast learner,' she chides, pinning him with a sharp gaze. Maybe it's just the person, hence the lack of sympathy or capacity for forgiveness and tolerance.

She tosses a glance back at her team in the distance, ponytail swinging, 'Ve vere planning a private practice,' she tries to shut down the offer, 'Maybe you should do some team building on the sides. Trust falls, or vhatever.'

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 11:10 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
Remy's smile slices into his face. Crinkles form in the corner of his eyes.

"I might be a fast learner," he agrees, taking a step closer, "but alas, contrary to popular belief, I am not perfect." He breathes out a sigh.

"Are you afraid of us winning even in a practice game, Miss Pavlo?" he teases, leaning in ever so slightly.

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 11:26 AM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
The confession sounds weird to hear from De Villiers. Doesn't strike her as the sort that likes to reveal vulnerability. To be honest, she's waiting, biding her time to see if he'll crack under the pressure of all his commitments. Part of her wants to laugh when he does.

'Who said anything about you lot winning?' she fires the rebuttal snappishly, 'Ve'd vipe the floor vith your arses.' She makes a face at him, half indignant, half cocky smirk.

report posted on Feb 5 2018, 01:41 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
He feigns surprise, drawing back from the flames. "I don't believe you," he states, tilting his chin upward. He looks at her from under delicate lashes, a lazy smirk curling into his mouth.
report posted on Feb 5 2018, 01:48 PM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Yulia rises to the challenge. 'You should,' she rebuts, narrowing her eyes. 'I'll even show you, De Villiers.' She steps forward, motioning for him to do the same.

'Ve go one on one. If you can get one of your bludgers to hit me, you vin, ve share the court. If I get the quaffle through the hoops, I vin, you get lost,' she lays out her terms, 'Vhat do you say?'

report posted on Feb 6 2018, 10:06 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
Remy falls quiet for a moment, smile curling down at the edges in contemplation. He purses his lips, lifts his eyebrows, then his mouth pulls back up at the corners.

"Sounds unfair," he responds. "You have more practice dodging bludgers than I have playing keeper. No deal, Pavlo, my lovely."

report posted on Feb 6 2018, 04:31 PM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
She didn't think he would take her up on the offer. As De Villiers says, it's not exactly fair. Why would she try and play fair for a bunch of snakes?

'Then get the hell off our court. You're vasting daylight.'

report posted on Feb 9 2018, 07:07 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
Remy thinks he understands where the hostility comes from. But he's not Max.

"Miss Pavlo," he starts, slowly, carefully, "have I done something to offend you?" His brows crease, smile dropping as he presents himself more seriously.

"Besides take your field."

@[YULIA PAVLOV]
report posted on Feb 9 2018, 07:50 AM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Yulia has a million and one answers to the question. But she sees through remy's intent, knows it's a reason for him to rile her. Papa would've welcomed peaceful discussion about a plan moving forward. But in some ways, Yulia thinks herself better than her father, refusing to take compromises for illusions of peace.

'Vas I not clear enough? You're vasting my team's time on the pitch.'

report posted on Feb 11 2018, 08:34 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
you will remember me
Back to the field, Remy doesn't see the players. Doesn't see her team. He sees Yulia. Sees a mountain.

"I would appreciate an answer, Miss Pavlo. I do not feel this is only about the pitch," Remy says slowly, calmly. He keeps his gaze level, face docile.

report posted on Feb 12 2018, 10:46 AM
slytherin
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
sixth year
male
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
She manages a stiff lipped smile, the corners of her lips quirking slightly. 'Vhat are you assuming, De Villiers?' Does she have reason to loathe people like him? Possibly. Does that cloud her judgement when it comes to confrontations like these? Possibly. Is that the reason why she wants him off her field? No.
report posted on Feb 13 2018, 11:41 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
STUDY BREAK
SITE EVENT, STUDY BREAK • The Hogwarts Library is open 24 hours before OWLs and NEWTs exams, and students are welcome to study there. Snacks and refreshments are provided. You can read more about this event here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
All Was Well realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Zootopia: Dark and gritty TO BITTER ENDINGS Stroke of Luck ♥

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.