local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> ONCE, HE WAS A STAR
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG, 01/15 –
The first log of the new year is here! Follow this handy-dandy link to check it out! Remember to post both with your characters and in the log with a link to save them!

BODY SWITCH, 01/01 —
Our latest site event has been revealed! Some students and faculty members have been affected by a prank performed by some unruly (and clever) house elves. Check the post here to see how to reverse the body switching curse!
SPRING | APRIL

Add Reply

ONCE, HE WAS A STAR, interview with scott hall!
ONCE HE WAS A STAR!
ECHO BELMONT
WEREWOLF HE'S COMING FOR YOU 01. So what have you been up to this year Scott?
— Just trying to, y'know, get through it in one piece. (He laughs!).

02. What's been the most difficult part of not playing Quidditch?
— I think it's just the overall... adjustment period? It's hard to go to the games and not shout advice and plays up at the team. Colby's given me so much shit for that (laughs). It's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and not being able to play just sort of makes me feel incomplete, y'know?

03. Do you have any words for future wannabe Quidditch players who look up to you?
—Work hard, and don't stop. I'm good for my age, but it's taken me a long time and a lot of dedication to get good. And don't look at players better than you as your enemy -- they should be your goal. Make them what you want to be. Side note -- I don't play anymore, but if anyone wants some pointers, or to practice, just hit me up. I'm always happy to coach some aspiring players. I miss being on the field.

04. What are your thoughts on the current Quidditch captain - Caspian Gunning?
— I think it's too early to say anything definitively, but Gunning has potential. We'll just have to see how things go.

05. Okay, enough Quidditch talk. How about NEWTS? How are you feeling?
— (He laughs again. What a carefree guy). Oh boy, NEWTS. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but I've got Tony to help me get there. Aurelia too. I'm a bit nervous right now, but it'll all come together. It always does.

06. Do you think you've got career goals in mind? What are they?
— Well, Quidditch was really the only thing I was going for, but with my back injury, that's pretty much off the table. Maybe I'll go my mom's route and be a sports columnist for the prophet. (laughs). Yeah, right. Seriously though, I haven't really thought about it? I'm kind of just... taking things day to day. Rediscovering myself.

08. So, a weird question. Are you a hunter or a gatherer? You know, like cavemen.
— A year ago, I would've said hunter, but I've been trying to avoid meat lately so... let's go with gatherer.

09. How'd you feel about this interview?
— I think you're one of the more tolerable reporters I've had to deal with, so give yourself some credit for that one. Excuse me, I'm the best reporter. I'm also the cutest.

10. Any parting words?
— If this means we're done, then nope. Lame!

report posted on Dec 25 2017, 09:00 PM
105 posts. 745 galleons. dismay is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
thirteen years old
third year
female
female
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
BODY SWITCH
BODY SWITCH • Some students and faculty members have been affected by a prank! They must work together to switch back into their own bodies. Read how to do so here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings All of Me ♥ to bitter endings
realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.