local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> just for now
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG, 01/15 –
The first log of the new year is here! Follow this handy-dandy link to check it out! Remember to post both with your characters and in the log with a link to save them!

BODY SWITCH, 01/01 —
Our latest site event has been revealed! Some students and faculty members have been affected by a prank performed by some unruly (and clever) house elves. Check the post here to see how to reverse the body switching curse!
SPRING | APRIL
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

just for now, tag: chet chase
HEY NOW, DON'T DREAM IT'S OVER NOW
he ends up with chet chase, who he's seen around a fair amount because they're in the same house (and chet is also on the quidditch team which makes it harder to miss him). teddy's not especially close to him, but he knows the other boy is nice enough. that doesn't make this experience any less ... strange. maybe it's because he's never kissed another guy before.

(at least he isn't paired with odette hawkins. that could have been very awkward after their date.)

'um - hi?' teddy offers as they find a quiet, isolated enough spot. it's best if he lets chet take the lead, he decides, surely the older boy would know what he's doing.

report posted on Nov 23 2017, 11:23 PM
64 posts. 595 galleons. MAI is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
how can a moment last forever? how can a story never die?
Chet meanders beside Teddy as they find a quiet spot, and though he's silent, he's thinking. Teddy breaks out in a hesitant greeting and Chet gives him a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Teddy Gunning," he says, hand out for a shake and head tilted in curiosity. He is slightly buzzed from earlier drinks, but he can rationalize. He knows Teddy's — what, two, three years? — younger than he, and so he just wants to make sure the boy's a willing participant and not just a passerby Zoey might've dragged into her game.

"So, like," Chet starts, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

JARONART
report posted on Nov 24 2017, 02:04 PM
201 posts. 1085 galleons. jaronart is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
chet gives him an assured smile, it's unlikely that this is his first experience with seven minutes in heaven. teddy's mostly avoided these activities and he's not even entirely sure of how he ends up in zoey winslow's little selection of participants but teddy doesn't dwell on it. he's lucky to be paired up with chet chase over a number of the other people present.

'it's nice to meet you too, chet chase,' he grins and shakes the hand extended towards him. it's his turn to smile in reassurance when chet asks if he's alright with the entire set up. 'yeah - i'm alright with it.' teddy replies, wonders exactly what would be the best course of action from this point. he's not sure he should be the one initiating anything and any more conversation would just be awkward.

'i've never ... ' teddy admits slowly. 'i've never kissed a guy.'

report posted on Dec 11 2017, 12:06 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Teddy's admission honestly doesn't surprise Chet too much. But he recognizes the younger boy's consent, files it away through the buzz in his head.

Chet moves closer, fingers lightly tipping Teddy's face upwards. He presses his lips to the Gryffindor's, slow and gentle.

JARONART
report posted on Dec 12 2017, 12:10 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
chet doesn't say anything but teddy doesn't worry. it's not an awkward sort of silence, it's just - there - and they're both comfortable in it. the older takes a step closer to him, tucks two fingers under teddy's chin and tilts his head upwards.

chet's lips are warm against his, not as soft as he remembers odette's being but the feeling is pleasant regardless. he's stunned for a moment, not sure what to do until his kisses back firmly. one hand moves to rest on the back of chet's neck, to pull him in a little closer - it just feels like the right thing to do.

report posted on Dec 12 2017, 01:41 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Teddy's hand pulls him closer and he leans into the kiss, head light. Chet closes his eyes momentarily, savoring, tongue running along the younger Gryffindor's lips. And then he pulls back slightly.

Chet chuckles into the space between them. "And now you have," he replies cheekily, eyebrows wiggling.

JARONART
report posted on Dec 12 2017, 04:40 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
he's slightly breathless as chet pulls away. warmth still ghosts along teddy's lips. the kiss was soft and sweet, and it leaves him a little giddy, a little confused but wanting more ... maybe? teddy blinks and focuses on chet's joke instead, smiling in response.

'and now i know why i haven't. that was like, five out of ten, man,' he laughs, says the words without conviction. 'kidding. that was actually pretty nice.' he admits, still laughing as chet's breath brushes against his skin.

report posted on Dec 13 2017, 11:06 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Chet paints fake hurt on his face to mask the actual hurt he feels (even though he knows that Teddy is joking. He doesn't sound like it was really only five out of ten for him). Teddy corrects it, says that it was actually pretty nice. Chet grins again and chuckles with the younger Gryffindor.

"Guess I just have to convince you that I can do better than five out of ten," he says with a laugh, closing the gap between them once more.

JARONART
report posted on Dec 13 2017, 03:23 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
'well - i guess i'm ready to be convinced then," teddy grins as chet's lips find his once more. this is a lot easier than he'd expected, not quite as awkward either. it certainly helps that chet is more experienced in this area than he is. teddy knows some of the other boys playing wouldn't have been comfortable with kissing him.

he pulls away slowly, gently, still close enough that the smallest movement would result in them kissing once more. 'you know,' teddy murmurs. 'your girlfriend - ' he assumes chet must have one, being fairly handsome and on the quidditch team. 'is really lucky. you're a good kisser.'

report posted on Dec 23 2017, 09:53 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Chet lets the second kiss linger longer, until Teddy pulls away by the slightest fraction of an inch. Chet's brow rises at Teddy's comment.

"Unfortunately, I don't have a girlfriend," he replies, keeping the space between them miniscule. "The last one dumped me ... a year ago?" He shrugs, then gives Teddy a roguish grin. "But thanks for the compliment. You're none too bad yourself."

jaronart
report posted on Dec 24 2017, 03:32 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
'you got dumped?' teddy raises a brow, not sceptical, not even teasing, just surprised. he'd always assumed, awkward and naive people, wet blankets always upholding the rules -- people like him -- were the sort to get dumped. people like his brother, the effortlessly charming quidditch stars are the ones who attract people in the first place.

'i guess she's missing out now,' teddy offers. this is the one situation where he's lost for words, he's not sure what would be appreciated or even appropriate. 'thanks,' he adds awkwardly when chet compliments his kissing. he pinks at the tips of his ears, his eyes flicker away from the other boy's face.

he's not sure if he should respond or kiss him again. it feels like either one would be the wrong response.

report posted on Dec 28 2017, 04:29 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Chet shrugs. "Well. Yeah," he mutters. "I think she found me a bit overbearing." He shakes his head, dispelling the memory. "Anyway, we weren't really a good match."

Teddy's comment has Chet tilting his head and giving a smile. The younger Gryffindor is quite sweet, he thinks. "She is," Chet agrees, chuckling.

Chet exhales, leaning on one foot as he slouches. "D'you wanna keep going or...?" He asks, trailing off as he waves a hand in the air.

jaronart
report posted on Dec 28 2017, 08:32 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
chet has a way of making people at ease around him, teddy notes, feeling his face become cooler. 'yeah. it's good you figured that out. one of those things you can't really find out in advance, i guess.'

he wouldn't know. he's never had a girlfriend but - well - he doesn't like discussing that. chet doesn't seem like the type to pry, not more tan a casual question or two and teddy likes to think he can read people fairly well. he laughs a little at chet's question, still at ease despite the other boy having picked up on his awkwardness.

'as nice as it was,' teddy admits, releases a breath he hadn't realised he'd even been holding. 'i don't think i'm into guys after all. sorry man.'

[/QUOTE]
report posted on Jan 1 2018, 05:11 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Chet shrugs, having put that past relationship behind him. If he cared more, maybe he'd be more hurt. But truth be told, he didn't like her too much, either. Sometimes she was too bossy.

Teddy sighs out and admits he's not into guys. Chet shrugs. To each their own. "Nothin' to be sorry about," he remarks. "Everyone's different."

jaronart
report posted on Jan 2 2018, 04:32 PM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
EIGHTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
male / he
bisexual (male leaning)
single
muggleborn
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
fortunately for him, it doesn't appear as if chet's taking the issue personally. teddy entertained the possibility that he might grievously offend chet or wound his pride but there's nothing more than a slight awkwardness in the air now. just at the fact that seven minutes in heaven is supposed to involve kissing and more and teddy doesn't want to engage in either.

well -- at least not with a guy.

he runs a hand through his hair after he takes a step backwards from chet. it feels too strange to be so close -- intimate even -- with someone he has no intentions of kissing. 'um, yeah. i guess.' teddy sighs softly. 'you've done this before?'

report posted on Jan 8 2018, 06:36 AM
gryffindor
wb_sunny
FIFTEEN years old
FIFTH YEAR
HE/HIM
HETEROFLEX
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
BODY SWITCH
BODY SWITCH • Some students and faculty members have been affected by a prank! They must work together to switch back into their own bodies. Read how to do so here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings All of Me ♥ to bitter endings
realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.