welcome back,
admin Guest
switch user
happy anniversary!
ALOHOMORA
a noncanon harry potter roleplay
welcome
Established in March 2017, ALOHOMORA is an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter roleplay in a — sometimes dark! — slice of life setting. Whether your character is a Hogwarts student or an auror working for the Ministry of Magic, our interactive world is steeped in possibility — and, of course, magic!

We encourage members to create and drive their own plot arcs, and as a community, emphasize good writing and character development. Want to join? Read our information, and pop into the cbox! We hope to meet you soon.
ACTIVITY LOG 016, 7/15. We're onto log sixteen — wow! Time sure does fly. Please read the directions and post here to save your characters!
autumn ( november 2018 )
staff.

Add Reply

SAVING US A RIOT, tag ⇢ mackenzie d.
bonnie has 336 posts and 335 galleons. pandora is Offline.
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
year 6
sexuality
heterosexual
marital status
single
blood, species
1/2 veela
Dear MACKENZIE DELFOSSE,

How is your internship going? I hope St. Mungo's is still as rewarding as it was last time we spoke — and that you've enjoyed the biscuits I sent.

I admit I'm writing to ask a favor. Reverie Gunning and myself have been researching Veela nullification for the past months, and wonder if you may be willing to talk to us about music–related magic. I realize that domestic magic is your specialty, but as a member of the Hogwarts Choir for so many years, I believe your expertise in music surpasses either Reverie's or mine.

If you're willing to meet us in Hogsmeade during the upcoming weekend, please give us a time and place — we'll make it work! Reverie and I would be so grateful for any information you could give us. Of course, if you simply cannot spare the time, we wholeheartedly understand.

I've attached copies of our recent notes to this message so you will at least have a general idea of what we're trying to do. We hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. If you have any white tea recommendations, please send them my way.
Esther Lévesque
posted Jun 25 2018, 04:21 PM report
actual disney princess has 400 posts and 55 galleons. SONNET is Offline.
turned_in
civilian
year, occupation
healer trainee
sexuality
heterosexual
marital status
single
blood, species
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
Dear ESTHER LÉVESQUE,

Both the internships and the biscuits are lovely, Esther — thank you again!

I've reviewed your notes, and I'm willing to answer any questions the two of you may have to the best of my knowledge. I'll ring my mother and grandmother as well, to see if they have any insight on the matter.

If the two of you would rather, we could meet at my cottage on Dovehouse Street and discuss this over tea?

P.S. My favorite is Neige De Jade, a Darjeeling. I'll brew some for you and Reverie to sample. : )
Mackenzie Delfosse
posted Jul 9 2018, 05:35 PM report
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
CREATE A SPELL
SITE EVENT, CREATE A SPELL • In hopes to fill our spells & potions list with more unique magics, the staff is hosting an OOC event in which members are tasked with creating original spells and potions. The member with the most interesting potion will receive a special prize! Read about the event here. Lasts from July 1st — July 31st.
affiliates
Yuri Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
Bleach Platinum Hearts TO BITTER ENDINGS Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
F/BC surreality