local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> YOU SIGH
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG 11, 02/15 —
It's that time again! Please reply to our latest activity log by the 28th of this month in order to save your characters! If you want a quick way to gather posts, you may also want to check out our current event.

POST LOG UPDATE, 02/01 –
With the log closed, we've made a few updates regarding faculty, claims, and more! Check it all out here!
SPRING | MAY
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

YOU SIGH, tagged ⇢ lou
healing
WE ALL LEARN TO MAKE MISTAKES
As Mackenzie waits for her mooncake dough and filling to chill, she folds one leg over the over on her stool and eyes the alarm on her phone. Only ten minutes left.

Locking the screen, Kenz slides her phone onto the counter, then picks up her mooncake mould. Traces the scalloped, square edges with a pink fingernail.

Around her the house elves whisper, tucked 'round corners, peering. They say she's been quiet, didn't say hello like usual; been unlike herself, lately.
LOU CHEN + i imagine it's like nine pm??
play_arrow
report posted on Dec 31 2017, 11:11 AM
344 posts. 1275 galleons. SONNET is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
year 7 ( choir president )
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
CAN YOU KNEEL BEFORE THE KING AND SAY I'M CLEAN I'M CLEAN
It's the rumble of his tummy that tells him that he hasn't had himself dinner, too engrossed into studying. It's not a big deal, Lou thinks. Figures he can grab a bite from the kitchen. The house elves normally have food at any given time, anyway.

He tickles the pear and heads in, greeted by a throng of house elves eager to serve. But his attention is drawn to some other commotion happening, the srouce of which comes apparent as he rounds the corner.

'Baking, Kenz?'

report posted on Dec 31 2017, 12:10 PM
120 posts. 890 galleons. PICKLES is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Mackenzie lifts her shoulders, face lighting when she hears Lou. She looks over her shoulder and smiles, soft, at the sight of him.

"I am," she says. "Feeling a bit peckish?"
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Jan 2 2018, 01:03 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
'More than peckish. Starving, actually,' Lou replies. He finds himself approaching closer, eyeing the ingredients on the table. They don't seem like her usual fare. 'Kinda lost track of time while studying,' he laughs at his own absentmindedness.

Inspecting the ingredients, he smiles, 'And what's cooking in Kenzie's Kitchen today?' He has to admit, she makes some pretty good food. Lou won't ever say no to taste testing some of it.

report posted on Jan 2 2018, 04:46 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Mackenzie gives Lou a chiding look, setting down her mooncake mould. "You and Gloriana both," she tsks, smile betraying her. She wonders if sending text reminders to eat—again!—would be beneficial.

It's when he asks what she's cooking that she freezes.

"Um," Mackenzie mutters, cheeks flushing as she surveys her ingredients. The timer on her phone rings out, and she rushes to silence it, nearly knocking it off the counter with a, "No—!"

Fumbling, she pins it between two fingers, sighing as it hangs midair. "Merlin," she breathes.
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Jan 4 2018, 02:08 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Lou shrugs off Mackenzie's chiding. Knows she means well, but studying is important too! And it's easy to lose track of time once he's focused on something.

He takes Kenz's surprise and hesitation to share as a sign. 'Oh? Is it a secret, then?' he teases, giving her a coy grin. 'I bet it's delicious, anyway.'

report posted on Jan 5 2018, 11:59 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Mackenzie sets her phone safely down on the counter and slumps, giving Lou a pout. "They were supposed to be a surprise," she murmurs. "...For you."
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Jan 6 2018, 12:08 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Oh.

Lou parts his mouth into an 'o' shape in surprise, blinking. 'Oh, well--' He scratches his head, trying to defuse an awkward situation. 'I'm surprised!' he chirps, flashing a grin. 'I wasn't expecting it, so you got me.'

Then he leans in. 'So... what is it?'

report posted on Jan 6 2018, 12:14 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Mackenzie gives him a fond but chiding look of her own, slipping off the stool. "They're mooncakes," she says. Crossing to the refrigerator, she pulls out two glass bowls: one with dough, the other with filling.

Nudging the refrigerator shut with her heel, Mackenzie chirps, "Er—they're called snow skin mooncakes." A better title, maybe, is apology mooncakes.
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Jan 6 2018, 12:24 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Lou lights up like the fourth of July.

'For me?' Lou looks touched, 'You shouldn't have. You really are the best, Kenz.' He settles across her, looking excitably at the two bowls. 'Anything I can help with? Well, other than eating.'

report posted on Jan 6 2018, 01:55 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Mackenzie giggles, setting both bowls on the counter she'd come from. "You can help form them, if you'd like," she offers.

Crossing to a nearby cabinet, Kenz pulls out a box of gloves, slowly plucking four. Apologize flashes underneath her eyelids, long lashes casting shadows down her cheeks.
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Jan 17 2018, 12:41 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
'I'll do my best,' Lou chirps. He's nothing fancy at cooking or baking (by which he can at least cook a pot of rice in a rice cooker, but little else.) Hopefully Kenz won't be spending more time trying to fix his mistakes, though. He bumbles in his seat, looking over the ingredients. They're not even in shape and he's already salivating.

'What's the occasion? Are you perhaps... trying something new?' he asks, lacing his fingers together as he leans against the counter idly.

report posted on Jan 19 2018, 05:28 AM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
The prompt elicits, "Um, actually, I've been..." Mackenzie forces her eyes from the gloves, and her gaze tiptoes to Lou.

"I wanted to apologize," she says, cheeks flushing, "for... disappearing, at Professor Ravenscroft's party." The tops of her ears flare hot as Kenz allows herself to look down again.

"It was rude of me," she admits.
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Feb 1 2018, 07:19 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Lou looks perplexed when Kenz says she wants to apologise. When she mentions Ravenscroft's party. 'Oh, that?' He tries to wave away her concern, 'It's fine, you know. I mean, you were with Connelly, right? You don't have to apologise for that.' He's got nothing against the guy either.

His fingers run along the mooncake mold, feeling the ridges beneath. 'I... uh, guess I did want to talk to you about something, though.' He settles his hands on his lap, looking towards Mackenzie.

'I know a werewolf scar when I see one, Kenz,' he bites his lip, almost fearful of meeting Kenz's eyes. 'I uh, just want to know if you're okay.'

report posted on Feb 1 2018, 09:36 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SEVENTH YEAR
NON BINARY (HE/HIM)
PANSEXUAL
SINGLE
MUGGLE-BORN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
healing
Something cool amidst the wafting heat of the kitchen slips over Mackenzie's shoulders. Her fingers, pulling at the fingers of the gloves, suddenly still.

"I know a werewolf scar when I see one, Kenz."

Her gaze fixes on a spot on the floor, just in front of Lou's stool. The scars on her legs stretch and run hot underneath her tights.

"I, uh, just want to know if you're okay."

"That's rather uncouth," Mackenzie clips, pinning Lou with a warning look. "But I'm fine, thank you."
LOU CHEN
play_arrow
report posted on Feb 5 2018, 07:27 PM
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eighteen years old
female ( she / her )
heterosexual
single
¼ veela, ½ werewolf
actual disney princess
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
STUDY BREAK
SITE EVENT, STUDY BREAK • The Hogwarts Library is open 24 hours before OWLs and NEWTs exams, and students are welcome to study there. Snacks and refreshments are provided. You can read more about this event here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
All Was Well realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Zootopia: Dark and gritty TO BITTER ENDINGS Stroke of Luck ♥

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.