welcome back,
admin Guest
switch user
happy anniversary!
ALOHOMORA
a noncanon harry potter roleplay
welcome
Established in March 2017, ALOHOMORA is an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter roleplay in a — sometimes dark! — slice of life setting. Whether your character is a Hogwarts student or an auror working for the Ministry of Magic, our interactive world is steeped in possibility — and, of course, magic!

We encourage members to create and drive their own plot arcs, and as a community, emphasize good writing and character development. Want to join? Read our information, and pop into the cbox! We hope to meet you soon.
ACTIVITY LOG 016, 7/15. We're onto log sixteen — wow! Time sure does fly. Please read the directions and post here to save your characters!
autumn ( november 2018 )
staff.

Add Reply

high hopes, - leon
has 77 posts and 5 galleons. faun is Offline.
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
year 6
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
single ?
blood, species
muggleborn
all mine
Standing outside of Leon's office felt like waiting outside the gates of hell. Or. Something equally as terrifying. Because he was - terrified, that was. Fuck.

Asher stares at the dark wood of the professor's door. If he had anyone else to go to about this, he would. Looking down at his hand, he rubs his thumb across the back of his index finger: the one broken by the poltergeist a month ago.

This was a stupid idea.

Just as he turned away from the door, it swings open. Swallowing down a surprised yip, Asher stares at the man standing there. "Uh. Hi. Baer." Wincing at himself, Asher looks to the side so he wouldn't have to meet the professor's face. "I-I was just about to knock. Because I have a question." A stupid question.
posted Jun 28 2018, 05:17 PM report
petty papi has 1975 posts and 430 galleons. high is Offline.
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
Checking his watch, Leon decides it’s been long enough since he last visited the kitchens. Why, it’s been two whole hours. Tucking his cane under his arm, Leon opens the door to a short yelp.

Leon glances down at Kipling, who’s perfectly imitating a startled doe.

“Good evening, Mister Kipling,” Leon rumbles. Kipling’s gaze slips away, and Leon releases his hand from the doorknob.

“Would you like to come in?” He steps aside, gesturing.

posted Jun 30 2018, 11:22 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
year 6
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
single ?
blood, species
muggleborn
all mine
"Sure." Maybe he sounds like a sick, startled dog, but he still walks in to the office. He'd already got this far.

Asher sighs quietly, anxiously. "This is fucking stupid," he mutters to himself, staring down at the desk he stood awkwardly beside. There were some papers there. Immediately, he looks away because just looking at words was making his stomach churn.

posted Jul 7 2018, 02:14 AM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
Leon watches the boy stumble in, a tightness winding through the Slytherin’s face.

He raises a brow, the door clicking shut behind them.

Leon stops besides the desk, Kipling still standing.

“Is something wrong, Mister Kipling?” Leon asks, an unease slicking stomach like an oil spill.
posted Jul 12 2018, 01:39 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
year 6
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
single ?
blood, species
muggleborn
all mine
Asher rubs his fingers against his mouth as his brain struggles to figure out how to put what he wants into words. After a few seconds, he gives a frustrated sigh. Fuck it.

"I want to be an auror." For the first time since he walked in, Asher's eyes lift to meet Leon's head on. A part of him was god damn terrified that the older man would just laugh in his face. But when had that fear stopped him in the past?

... Many times, actually. Still!

posted Jul 14 2018, 11:07 PM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
Leon’s eyes skims over the boy, once, twice, searching for perhaps an injury.

He tilts his head when Kipling breathes a sigh that caves his shoulders.

‘I want to be an auror.’

Leon raises a brow. Kipling’s eyes finally raises to meet his.

“Any particular reason why?” Leon asks. Can’t remember the boy ever bringing up any kind of interest on the subject in all the times they’ve met before.
posted Jul 15 2018, 01:18 AM report
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
CREATE A SPELL
SITE EVENT, CREATE A SPELL • In hopes to fill our spells & potions list with more unique magics, the staff is hosting an OOC event in which members are tasked with creating original spells and potions. The member with the most interesting potion will receive a special prize! Read about the event here. Lasts from July 1st — July 31st.
affiliates
Yuri Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
Bleach Platinum Hearts TO BITTER ENDINGS Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
F/BC surreality