welcome back,
admin Guest
switch user
happy anniversary!
ALOHOMORA
a noncanon harry potter roleplay
welcome
Established in March 2017, ALOHOMORA is an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter roleplay in a — sometimes dark! — slice of life setting. Whether your character is a Hogwarts student or an auror working for the Ministry of Magic, our interactive world is steeped in possibility — and, of course, magic!

We encourage members to create and drive their own plot arcs, and as a community, emphasize good writing and character development. Want to join? Read our information, and pop into the cbox! We hope to meet you soon.
ACTIVITY LOG 016, 7/15. We're onto log sixteen — wow! Time sure does fly. Please read the directions and post here to save your characters!
autumn ( november 2018 )
staff.

Add Reply

IMPULSION, ⇢ alder loveridge
petty papi has 1975 posts and 430 galleons. high is Offline.
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
( october, 2018 )

Jude and Donny left behind him, Leon spots the Professor and his TA in the entryway to the hall.

Leon slips towards the man, his shadow a predator despite his irregular gait.

“Loveridge — “ He rumbles, fire stirring in his throat.
posted Jul 2 2018, 04:32 PM report
has 37 posts and 10 galleons. faun is Offline.
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
divination professor
sexuality
heterosexual
marital status
married (?)
blood, species
pureblood
only human
Guilt wells up in his stomach like the tide. Amethyst's quiet voice echoes beside him, most assuredly telling him comforting things that he simply wasn't listening to. Impulsiveness had never been his sin of choice before, so why had—

Loveridge —

The snarl seemed booming with how quiet the Hall had gotten. Alder's eyes flick up, startled at the purely animal sound that comes from Baer's throat. Immediately, he takes a step back — and then another.

"I'm, I'm sorry," he stammers out; quiet, guilty, shaken.
posted Jul 6 2018, 11:02 PM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
“What the hell was that,” he growls, anger seeping into the cracks Loveridge exposes to him.

Drawing up to the man, Leon feel his scars smolder, each alive and aching for attention.

“What were you thinking, Loveridge.”
posted Jul 11 2018, 02:51 PM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
divination professor
sexuality
heterosexual
marital status
married (?)
blood, species
pureblood
only human
Alder immediately takes two more steps back, everything in his body telling him to run from the irate man.

"I — I was thinking that it needed to be stopped." Despite his honesty, his voice still wavers just enough to make him sound unsure. Alder clears his throat. "It was an accident," a very stupid accident.

posted Jul 11 2018, 04:12 PM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
DADA / slytherin HoH
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggle-born
Wicked or weakness
nobody pray for me
They were starting to draw a scene, students staring wide-eyed, professors tensely watching. Any moment now, Hawkins is going to sweep between the two like a wave.

“Bloody idiot,” Leon hisses, a cobra coiling, hood wide. He sweeps past Loveridge, elbow a bite to his arm.
posted Jul 12 2018, 12:46 AM report
turned_in
faculty
year, occupation
divination professor
sexuality
heterosexual
marital status
married (?)
blood, species
pureblood
only human
"I was just trying— I didn't know—" For the first time in years, Alder didn't know what the best thing to say was. His tongue is heavy with guilt, making him stammer like he hasn't since he was a boy.

A tiny sound is punched out by the elbow to his arm. Alder jerks away from the other man, shoulders now up by his ears. "I didn't mean to hurt him," he mutters as the man breezes by like a hurricane.

posted Jul 14 2018, 11:01 PM report
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
CREATE A SPELL
SITE EVENT, CREATE A SPELL • In hopes to fill our spells & potions list with more unique magics, the staff is hosting an OOC event in which members are tasked with creating original spells and potions. The member with the most interesting potion will receive a special prize! Read about the event here. Lasts from July 1st — July 31st.
affiliates
Yuri Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
Bleach Platinum Hearts TO BITTER ENDINGS Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
F/BC surreality