welcome back,
admin Guest
switch user
happy anniversary!
ALOHOMORA
a noncanon harry potter roleplay
welcome
Established in March 2017, ALOHOMORA is an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter roleplay in a — sometimes dark! — slice of life setting. Whether your character is a Hogwarts student or an auror working for the Ministry of Magic, our interactive world is steeped in possibility — and, of course, magic!

We encourage members to create and drive their own plot arcs, and as a community, emphasize good writing and character development. Want to join? Read our information, and pop into the cbox! We hope to meet you soon.
THIS WAY COMES - P2, 5/15. The force in the dungeons has made its way around the castle, causing the school to go into lockdown for the night! Learn more about the event and how to participate here!

ACTIVITY LOG, 5/15. It's that time again! Make sure to post in our activity log and save your characters by May 31st!
autumn ( october 2018 )
staff.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

cookie crumbles !, -- pascale
has 58 posts and 170 galleons. faun is Offline.
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
i think i found myself a cheerleader
B
aking club was starting to wind down for the day and Teagan was a batch of cookies behind where she wanted to be. She had already gotten to the club late earlier, having been caught up by a minor accident during potions. Nothing injury inducing (thank god) but the clean up was tedious as hell. So, late, late, late described her day. Honestly, it was frustrating but what could you do?

Her final batch was being cut out by self-moving cutters and she, herself, was bent over at the oven, garish mittens on. Getting the cookies out from the oven was easy. Getting them back to her station was not.

"Beep beep, comin' through!" She knocked the oven closed with her hip and started to shimmy between bustling bodies, holding the sheet above people's heads as she moved. Unfortunate thing about being tall? Sometimes you didn't look at what was directly in front of you if it's small.

It might also have something to do with Teagan being a flightly fucker sometimes too, but shut up, mate.

The bump to her core was hard enough to stop her in her tracks, but she could hear the heavy thump of a body smacking into something. "Oi, shit!" Teagan practically tossed her cookies onto the counter beside her, not giving a fig about them in the moment. "Aw, y'all right? Nothin' hurt, bruv?" Ma always said that she'd appreciate having a valkyrie's stature; let's just say knocking over little boys isn't something she appreciates.
TAG // PASCALE O'MOONEY | NOTES// wasted.
© FAUN
posted Apr 14 2018, 09:42 PM report
has 153 posts and 410 galleons. jaronart is Offline.
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
Pascale counts himself lucky that he didn't have anything important in his hands when he's bumped into. Except the bump was more like being hit with a truck, maybe. And he had been holding a metal bowl. Fortunately, it was clean and empty. It clatters to the ground when he's hit, and Pascale follows after it.

He's a little bit dazed by the sudden fall, but the loud voice in his ear quickly snaps him back to the present. Pascale's face reddens and he scrambles to his feet as quickly as he can, ignoring the pain at his elbow from when he knocked it against the counter.

"Y-yeah," he stammers, eyes wide. Blinking long lashes, he struggles to find words — and tries to shrink in on himself, embarrassed. "I'm fine." His hand rubs absently at his elbow.

"Are you okay?" Pascale asks, noticing the haphazardly placed cookie tray and the girl's worried look. She's tall. Quite tall. He hopes she wasn't hurt.

tagged
TEAGAN COLE
posted Apr 16 2018, 01:37 AM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
O
h, he was precious, wasn't he? Those big blues made Teagan actually hold up for a second, just to actually look at this kid. There was a huge part of her that just wanted to hug but no. Baking class, and new person. Control yourself, Teagan!

"Aw, Darling, I'm criss, yeah?" She gave him a big ol' grin in response. "You sure you okay, though? Elbow alright?" Being her, she couldn't help but reach out and tap the hand rubbing at his elbow.

How precious, he didn't even come up to her shoulder. Teagan just wanted to squish him. "Teagan, aka giant tramplin' elephant. Patronus is even a Rhino, fuckin' accurate, yeah?" Her laugh was completely free of embarrassment as she held out her hand to shake. Kid wasn't hurt too bad, it seemed and hopefully he didn't resent her stature too much.
TAG // PASCALE O'MOONEY | NOTES// she wants to sNUG
© FAUN

posted Apr 16 2018, 02:23 AM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
"C-criss?" he mutters, confused. Teagan reaches out, her palm warm against his hand. He nods at her question. "It's fine." It might bruise a bit, but that's okay.

Five-foot-three, among the tallest in his year, and he didn't even reach this girl's shoulder. "Um, I'm — Pascale," he says in response, startled into answering by her loud voice. He stretches out his hand and puts it in hers. "You — you have a corporeal patronus?"

tagged
TEAGAN COLE
posted Apr 16 2018, 02:38 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
I
m good," She clarified, internally pinching herself for falling back on bad speaking habits. Most of her loose accent was alright and had only gotten better since she had been coming to Hogwarts. Certain slangy vocabulary hadn't quite escaped her yet, though, no matter the effort she put into making her words smart.

His--Pascale's--question shook her out of beating herself up. "Nah, not really. Happened once when we were figurin' our stuff out, y'know? Imagine me just standin' there, tryin' to think about, like, a cupcake and a big ol' rhino just slams into the wall aheada' me. Scared me so bad it never happened again, know what I mean!" Teagan let out a peal of laughter, shrugging like 'what can you do?'

This kid was too cute, that was for damn sure. The more Teagan talked to him, the more skiddish he seemed, though. Perhaps she was being too big? A moment's consideration passed before Teagan let her body relax a little, hip leaning against the counter and effectively shortening her by an inch or two. "So, whatcha' makin' today, li'l man?"
TAG // PASCALE O'MOONEY | NOTES// she's forgotten about her own cookies whoops
© FAUN
posted Apr 16 2018, 03:59 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
Teagan's story has Pascale's eyes wide and sparkling with wonder. Even if it was an accident — it's very hard to make a corporeal patronus. "Oh! Cool!" Pascale says, awed. He turns his attention to Teagan's tray of cookies on the counter, relaxing a bit.

"Oh, I was cleaning up," he says. "I have some muffins in the oven." Pascale blinks long lashes and tries to discern what kind of cookies she's baking. "Are those oatmeal raisin?"

posted Apr 17 2018, 07:03 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
M
aybe she should have added that the rhino looked more like a blob of light with a horn that almost immediately went out... but she liked being the cool upperclassman who could do sick shit. Pascale's wide-eyed excitement was too cute to crush.

Teagan glanced over at the cookies that had been the center of her life only a few minutes ago. She shrugged a shoulder in response. "Yeah. These are oatmeal raisin, then i got some almond chocolate chip bakin'... an' my sugar ones prolly won't get into the oven. Oh well!" They could keep in the fridges until later in the week. "Was plannin' on surprisin' the--... our house." She only just noticed the yellow in his uniform. How had she never seen him around before? He was too precious to over look!

"Muffins, yeah? What kind?" She squinted over at the closest oven, spotting something like muffin tins in there but unsure if they were actually Pascale's.
TAG // PASCALE O'MOONEY | NOTES// --
© FAUN
posted Apr 17 2018, 09:58 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
"Woah. That's a lot of cookies," he says, impressed. He blinks at the latter part, though. Was she going to share them with everyone? "Surprising the house?" he echoes.

Pascale's gaze follows Teagan's, back to the oven with his muffins inside. He pushes a lock of black hair behind his ear and smiles. "Yeah! I'm making blueberry lemon muffins," he replies.

posted Apr 18 2018, 03:38 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
Y
eah, probably too much to make in a club sesh, innit?" Teagan laughed, rubbing the back of her neck with an awkward laugh. She always tended to put too much on her plate with baking. Pun intended.

Teagan rumbled with delight as he confirmed his muffins. "Oooh, would'ya mind sharing some with your girl?" She squatted down, staring into the oven with anticipatory eyes. "An' yeah. Like, first come first serve big ol' plates in the common room, know what I mean? Don't worry, you'll get the first one, Pup." She sent the kid a big grin from her place on the ground.
© FAUN

posted Apr 20 2018, 01:32 AM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
Pascale gives a small smile in response, one that's a slight, sheepish maybe. It was certainly a lot to bake within one club session.

He looks in the oven — the muffins are starting to rise — and nods. "Of course I can share," he replies, smiling.

He realizes Teagan's mistaken his surprise for something else and he blinks. "Oh." Pascale tries to cover up his disappointment. It's a nice thing, what Teagan's doing, but he was planning on doing that very same thing, putting out his baked goods to share. He's a little regretful that his idea isn't very original. "I see. That's cool," he says, giving a half-smile. It broadens a little bit into something more genuine. "I'd love to try some of the stuff you've baked."

posted Apr 23 2018, 03:26 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
P
ascale had been so sunny so far, Teagan immediately caught onto his little dip in mood. "Oi," she rumbled from her place on the floor. "Why the long face? You're not a horse, are ya?" Teagan grinned at her new friend, pushing herself up onto her feet again.

The suggestion of sharing made her nod. "Heck yea, little man. We'll be each others taste testers, know what I mean?" One thick arm draped over his shoulders in a familiar way, gentle as it rests there - and easy to remove if he didn't like it.
© FAUN
posted Apr 26 2018, 12:50 AM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
Pascale shakes his head, then stares at his muffins in the oven. "Oh, it's okay," he says, stumbling over his words. Then, softer, "I just — I was going to share..." with the others, too.

Teagan's arm around his shoulders is a surprise and he jolts at first, then relaxes once he realizes. But a tension lingers mostly from slightly uncomfortable close proximity.

TEAGAN COLE sorry for the sucky post im half dead im trying tho
posted Apr 29 2018, 07:16 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
FAUN
O h, that was why he had such a dour look on his face? Teagan just laughed a bit and squeezed the kid at her side. "Hey, there's what, like, hundreds in our house? I'm sure they'll be happy to get both our sweets, know what I mean?"

She could feel the tension in his shoulders, but he hadn't pushed off her arm yet. Still, she let it linger for only a second before lifting it to stretch her arms above her head. " A'ight, well, my cookies are almost done. Lets get a big ol' basket or three and stuff all our things in it. Slap it down in the middle of the common room, party time!" Teagan shot him finger guns and a grin.
posted May 1 2018, 05:12 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
second year
sexuality
???
marital status
single
blood, species
half-veela
Pascale manages a shaky grin. "Yeah, I guess you're right," he says, feeling a bit better. Still, there was something less ... exciting about it now that he wasn't the only one giving out treats. But now he feels badly, because what matters is the act of giving, and he should be happy that Teagan's helping out.

Pascale takes a quick peek in the oven. "My muffins need a bit more time," he says. They're still rising. In the meantime, he gives Teagan a smile and heads to where the baskets are kept.

posted May 3 2018, 03:56 PM report
turned_in
hufflepuff
year, occupation
year 7
sexuality
bisexual
marital status
single
blood, species
muggleborn
FAUN
A ww, the kid was too cute. Teagan could tell that he was still a little disappointed, but she had a feeling that once they got their things out to the house, he'd brighten up just a bit. She gave him a rough rub on the head before they went their separate ways.

"Oi, no matter what, it's gonna be a blast, know what I mean!" Teagan sent him another grin as she pushes her ovens open and pulls out her cookies. Oh damn, they smelled nice. Honestly, she and Pascale were going to be heroes of their house when they plop these bad boys down.
i think we can wrap this cute fest up soon... mb when they basket their things?
posted May 7 2018, 03:21 PM report
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
THIS WAY COMES
SITE EVENT, THIS WAY COMES PT. II • The mysterious force is back with a vengeance, and on the night of October 17th, the castle has been placed on lockdown. Read how to join here. Lasts until May 31st.

FACULTY EVENT, THE DRACONIDS • Professor Tripathy has invited students to the astronomy towers to view the Draconid meteors. Lasts until June 1st.
affiliates
a resource community Yuri Roleplay STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
realm of the seven Bleach Platinum Hearts
TO BITTER ENDINGS Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU