welcome back,
admin Guest
switch user
happy anniversary!
ALOHOMORA
a noncanon harry potter roleplay
welcome
Established in March 2017, ALOHOMORA is an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter roleplay in a — sometimes dark! — slice of life setting. Whether your character is a Hogwarts student or an auror working for the Ministry of Magic, our interactive world is steeped in possibility — and, of course, magic!

We encourage members to create and drive their own plot arcs, and as a community, emphasize good writing and character development. Want to join? Read our information, and pop into the cbox! We hope to meet you soon.
ACTIVITY LOG, 6/15. The 15th's hit, and you know what that means... activity log time! Make sure to post in it by the 30th and save your characters!

POST–LOG UPDATE, 6/1. Hi, all! The log is once again finished, and you can read our big post–log update here. We hope some of our new additions will make rping here that much better. Thank you so much for your continued activity!
autumn ( november 2018 )
staff.

Add Reply

UNFOLD, ⇢ huck mun
basically regina george has 211 posts and 80 galleons. high is Offline.
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
single and ready to mingle
blood, species
muggle-born
lyrics
From their corner of the library, Charlie’s giggle is pressed into her hand. The sixth year two tables down tries to get up, their bum stuck fast to the chair.

“Guess all the weight went to their arse,” Charlie’s whisper winds through the slit of her fingers. Her eyes slip to Huck.

posted May 13 2018, 10:05 PM report
HUCK "NOT MY PROBLEM" MUN has 290 posts and 260 galleons. SONNET is Offline.
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
LILAC WINE
I'M UNSTEADY
Huck licks his lips against a grin as the sixth year struggles, arms of their chair bunting the tabletop as they stand. The chair's legs clatter to the floor. Sixth year along with it, trying to wriggle from the seat.

He tips his chin toward Charlie, tapping the point of his quill to blank parchment, and exhales a near–inaudible laugh.

Huck leans closer, ends of his hair brushing Charlie's shoulder.

"Imagine," he murmurs. "Sausage fingers."
posted May 14 2018, 10:54 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
lyrics
Imagine —

Charlie smiles into the tickling of breath against ear. Her eyes flicker back to the sixth year, still fumbling.

To add onto, or —

Slowly, she rises. Charlie ducks into the shadow of a bookshelf nearby, peering like an eel from the depth.

“C’mere,” she beckons, fingers hooking around her neck. Gold chain fishline emerges from the black waves of her hair.

posted May 15 2018, 05:07 PM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
LILAC WINE
I'M UNSTEADY
Huck tips his chin as Charlie stands, lidded eyes tracing the ends of her hair, falling with them to the curve of her back.

They slot to the sixth year, whose cheeks have flushed the color of azaleas.

"C'mere."

When Huck glimpses over the curve of his shoulder, he's led slowly from his chair by the barb of Charlie's curled finger. Quill, spilling ink drop–by–drop on an untouched essay.

He catches the gleam of gold and, pressing his shoulder to the bookcase, guides his gaze to Charlie's face. The corner of his lips lift as if pulled by string, marionetted.
posted May 18 2018, 07:32 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
lyrics
Charlie stands in the taller boy’s inky shadow, mingling with that of the bookshelf. From under her shirt, she draws out a small hourglass. It bobs on the chain.

She looks up at the boy through a veil of dark lashes, grin flickering on knife point of her lips.

Charlie holds up the chain of the time turner, gesturing for Huck to lower his head.

posted May 19 2018, 12:14 AM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
lilac wine
i'm unsteady
Obedient Huck bows his head, black waves hanging between them like ribbons of kelp.
posted May 23 2018, 12:42 AM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
vis for vendetta
what an expensive fate
The chain encircles Huck’s head, hair caught under the gold. Charlie’s gaze flickers over Huck’s face, before it skitters to the time turner.

She twists the knob between nails. From the window, the shadow moves backwards, a bird returns to its roost. The student falls forward, elbows land at their desk, their spine crooks, eyes back to their homework, blush seeps from their cheek —

Charlie breathes, leans past Huck.
posted May 23 2018, 03:27 PM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
lilac wine
i'm unsteady
Huck watches himself walk backwards from his body, shoulders curved, head down; he sits at a desk, first facing Charlie, then not.

Charlie splits from Charlie and joins him.

Stomach turning, Huck swallows when the world finally stills around them. The breath that parts his lips shivers. Chest, empty.

Leaning, he peers at the sixth year girl from around the bookshelf. Then, ice–cap eyes sink to Charlie. A brow raises.
posted May 24 2018, 03:50 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
vis for vendetta
what an expensive fate
She feels Huck’s gaze slip to her, cape to shoulders. She holds up her wand, tip catching sunlight.

Charlie whispers a jinx, soft as drifting dust.

A yelp at the table as the student’s fingers begin to engorge. Sausage fingers.

Charlie’s giggles lilts like the scattered notes of piano keys pressed.
posted May 25 2018, 06:05 PM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
lilac wine
i'm unsteady
Huck breathes a laugh, wisp sinking into Charlie's hair: the softest sway of rope.

Biting his bottom lip he pulls until he tastes blood. Huck lifts his wand, whispering over Charlie's shoulder, "Densaugeo."

The girl gasps as her teeth engorge in her mouth. White planks grow over thin lips, reaching halfway down her chin.
posted May 31 2018, 08:15 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
vis for vendetta
what an expensive fate
The girl’s teeth grows, ivory keys over lips. Charlie’s eyes widen. The girl’s muffled shriek brings the attention of the librarian and she ducks quickly behind the bookcase. Charlie looks up at Huck, parted lips hooking. The corners of her eyes crease to hide a laugh.
posted Jun 12 2018, 01:45 AM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
lilac wine
i'm unsteady
Behind the bookcase, Charlie steps close and Huck draws her closer, fingers brushing the underside of her arm. He guides her further back. His eyes scour what lies behind him: rows of books, stray step–stools.

Then, he breathes a laugh without edges, twisting to look at Charlie again: the creases of her eyes like comet tails; dark lips, a silhouette against pale skin.
posted Jun 13 2018, 10:22 PM report
turned_in
slytherin
year, occupation
seventh year
sexuality
heteroflex
marital status
blood, species
muggle-born
vis for vendetta
what an expensive fate
A touch to her arm suspends her smile, the freeze frame of a muggle photo. Huck guides her and she follows, obedient. She feels his hand even as its drawn away. Her smile still lingers, though it flickers like the cautious tail of a cat.

She peers past her shoulder and up, head tilted. Huck laughs.

Charlie’s quick to conceal. Her smile grows, and she giggles. A flicker: her eyes darts to Huck’s lips then away.
posted Jun 14 2018, 03:37 PM report
turned_in
ravenclaw
year, occupation
year 7 ( prefect )
sexuality
heteroflexible
marital status
engaged
blood, species
pureblood
lilac wine
i'm unsteady
Huck thinks he imagines the flicker of Charlie's eye to his mouth. He looks over her head, toward the librarian and Sausage Fingers. He dips his chin to speak.

"What next?" He whispers, the murmur gentle — nearing warm.
posted Jun 18 2018, 12:54 PM report
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
CURRENT EVENTS
Coming soon!
affiliates
Yuri Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
Bleach Platinum Hearts TO BITTER ENDINGS Sengoku Horizon Reluctant Heroes The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play
F/BC