local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> you can be king again
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG 11, 02/15 —
It's that time again! Please reply to our latest activity log by the 28th of this month in order to save your characters! If you want a quick way to gather posts, you may also want to check out our current event.

POST LOG UPDATE, 02/01 –
With the log closed, we've made a few updates regarding faculty, claims, and more! Check it all out here!
SPRING | MAY

Add Reply

you can be king again, gmot's plotter
XYLIABELMONT
gryffindor
sixteen
fifth year
bisexual
metamorphmagus
sheep in wolves' clothing
smuggler
attention seeking
pansexual
pureblood
nature
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About
sheep in wolves' clothing. force not to be reckoned with unless curled around a bottle. attention-seeking alcoholic. smuggler of all things party into hogwarts. easy to sleep with. doesn't care about blood purity. secretly insecure. sad but doesn't show it. not afraid to fight physically, verbally, or mentally to be on top. probably better than you. hurricane. theme & theme

xylia is popular, she has to be. she supplies the party to hogwarts, she is the party. she's the center of attention. she's a bad girl with a good streak, too generous but too tough. she's a good friend but she's also a fake friend to most, quick to tear down peoples' walls and even quicker to build up hers. unshakable confidence until she's alone.

- drinking buddies, party buddies, friends with benefits, long time real friends, fake friends.

Hates
a girl of many faces, too many colors. personalty vibrant and too in your face. doesn't care who she hurts on the outside, but on the inside she's a self-destructive mess. a good student only when it counts. quick to fight, even quicker to hate. rebel without a cause. favorite color is green for envy.

- enemies, enemies with benefits, most likely prefects, teachers who try to tell her she's worth something, fake friends

Loves
heartbreaker, manipulator. doesn't really care, loves the game and chase but never crosses the finish line. quick to fuck. slow to love. many exes, few serious. secretly upset over her miscarriage, now always uses protection.

- friends with benefits, flings, fuckboys, maybe a girlfriend that she doesn't want to love but slowly does? also in her fourth year, she became pregnant and she confronted the guy and something happened and xylia fell down the stairs. she lost the baby & broke her leg. i'd like someone to play that guy!

favorite_border echo belmont: little cousin, always follows, feels guilty for being a brat as kids. keeps an eye on. fellow troublemaker.

add odette hawkins: fellow attention seeker, fake friend, thinks is really pretty and wants to sleep with.

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • gryffindor • sixteen • bisexual • smuggler )
ZIOLA HERNANDEZ
twenty-one
auror
workaholic
former gryffindor
american
cheater
passionate
cat lover
confident
no bullshit
music lover
hypocrite
ghoster
pansexual
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About
queen bee but nice. resting bitch face but friendly. no bullshit unless she's cheating. sociable. if not working, probably in a club. loves her job more than life itself. moved to scotland as a kid. loves her grandparents. family is important. oldest sister. hates looking back on childhood. was a great student. guarded. committed only to her job. theme & theme.

oozes confidence. carries herself with pride. loves a good time, but hates letting people in. hyper protective of people she actually cares about. tends to disappear from their lives though, and then gets upset why they no longer consider her a friend. very outgoing.

- work friends, party friends, casual friends, best friends, people who ziola just disappeared out of their lives.

Hates
enemies are in her job description. takes no shit. doesn't shit talk. calm but assertive. the kind of girl who is bigger than life and always in someone's face. consistent cheater. competitive

- exes, work rivalries, dark arts users? like fuck that

Loves
notorious cheater and heartbreaker, terrified of love. terrified of being tied down. fucks 'em and leaves them. ghosts people a lot.

- flings, maybe someone she falls in love with who knows

favorite_border mim: current crush of the weak. thinks is cute, awkwardness makes her weak at the knees.

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • civilian • twenty-one • pansexual • auror )
NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About
Backstory, think of the past and how it molds the present. Describe. The color of their hair, the whisper of their voice. What are they like? Write about it here.

Everyone has friends. Even those who think they don't. What qualities does your character look for? Who do they gravitate towards? People are social creatures after all.

Hates
I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control And Batman with his fists And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

Loves
I've been reading books of old The legends and the myths Achilles and his gold Hercules and his gifts Spiderman's control And Batman with his fists And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

favorite_border name mcname

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • group • age • sexuality • other )
NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About
Backstory, think of the past and how it molds the present. Describe. The color of their hair, the whisper of their voice. What are they like? Write about it here.

Everyone has friends. Even those who think they don't. What qualities does your character look for? Who do they gravitate towards? People are social creatures after all.

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

NAME MCNAME
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
add
as
much
as you
would
doesn't
scroll
though
some
descriptive
adjectives
go
here
About

Hates

Loves

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

report posted on Jan 27 2018, 05:19 PM
10 posts. 100 galleons. Gmot is Offline.
civilian
wb_sunny
twenty-one years old
auror
female + she/her
pansexual
single
halfblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
ADDED XYLIA BELMONT
report posted on Feb 3 2018, 01:00 AM
1 posts. 55 galleons. Gmot is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
sixteen years old
fifth year
female + she/her
bisexual
single
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
YULIA & XYLIA BELMONT
mmm im not sure how much xylia likes yulia and i guess it depends on how much of a purist she is about blood? yulia tends to look down on people if they let blood purity cloud their judgement. she's also probably bluntly called her out on her shit before for being indecisive/needy/loose/etc. she's also probably heard the rumours surrounding xylia's pregnancy/miscarriage and is unnecessarily judgemental about it. only problem being idk when they'd have time to interact? since they're not in the same year and all, i imagine they're quite distant in general tbh... idk, thoughts?
report posted on Feb 5 2018, 12:57 PM
12 posts. 110 galleons. PICKLES is Offline.
gryffindor
wb_sunny
SEVENTEEN years old
SIXTH YEAR
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
BICURIOUS
it
1/2 GOBLIN
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
So these two are either going to love each other or hate each other. They're really similar: Josie likes being the center of attention, she's definitely two-faced, really pushy as a friend and kind of on the possessive side when it comes to people. I feel like she'd see Xylia as enough of a threat as a person to want to keep her in good graces. Not that Jo's afraid or anything. But keep your friends close and your enemies closer sort of deal, y'know?

I can def see this sort of 'love-hate' relationship. Like 'hey,you're pretty af and fun to sleep with, but sometimes i can't stand you and definitely just need some distance'. Thoughts? Comments? What do you think?!
Ok, so Jason is only two years older than Ziola, but they were in the same house AND they had the same career path. I see she's an auror -- that was Jason's ultimate goal before he got bitten by a werewolf and sort of faded out of wizarding society to go live with the Muggles.

I think they were close enough in age to be friendly? Maybe they studied together, or Jason could've taught her some spells in the upper years while she was younger to get her ahead of the game. They practiced dueling together or something? I'm grasping at straws here. What do you think!?
report posted on Feb 13 2018, 10:18 PM
26 posts. 280 galleons. STARK is Offline.
civilian
wb_sunny
TWENTY-THREE years old
TBD
MALE (HE/HIS)
HETEROSEXUAL
SINGLE
HALFBLOOD
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
STUDY BREAK
SITE EVENT, STUDY BREAK • The Hogwarts Library is open 24 hours before OWLs and NEWTs exams, and students are welcome to study there. Snacks and refreshments are provided. You can read more about this event here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
All Was Well realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Zootopia: Dark and gritty TO BITTER ENDINGS Stroke of Luck ♥

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.