local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> VANISHING POINT
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG 11, 02/15 —
It's that time again! Please reply to our latest activity log by the 28th of this month in order to save your characters! If you want a quick way to gather posts, you may also want to check out our current event.

POST LOG UPDATE, 02/01 –
With the log closed, we've made a few updates regarding faculty, claims, and more! Check it all out here!
SPRING | MAY

Add Reply
New Poll

VANISHING POINT, ⇢ scott hall
weight in gold
oh universe, hold me up.
The seconds tick by in silence.

And yet Phillipa is suspended in disbelief. She looks at the boy before her. He had not been given a chance to wash the oxidized blood from his mouth and she can see the black ring of it around his lips.

And yet she still can’t believe it.

“Tell me what happened, Mister Hall.” Her voice is quiet. Her voice is steel.

report posted on Feb 1 2018, 01:23 AM
175 posts. 40 galleons. high is Offline.
faculty
wb_sunny
sixty-one years old
headmistress
female ( she/her )
heteroflex
married
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
the courage of stars
Scott hasn't looked at Phillipa since he entered the room.

He had one job when everything went public last month -- and that was to deny it. Pretend it didn't happen. It's a lie. Simple as that.

"I'm sure she's already told you everything," he says. It doesn't matter that he was minding his own business and she's the one who provoked him. There's nothing that he can say that will make this any better, and he knows it.
report posted on Feb 1 2018, 01:45 PM
512 posts. 1760 galleons. STARK is Offline.
civilian
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
unemployed
male (he/his)
heterosexual
single
halfblood / werewolf
needs a muzzle
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
weight in gold
oh universe, hold me up.
At his refusal, his deflection whatever bit of softness left in the woman’s face is cast into stone, petrified.

“Mister Hall,” she says. “Do not make me repeat myself.”

report posted on Feb 3 2018, 06:06 PM
faculty
wb_sunny
sixty-one years old
headmistress
female ( she/her )
heteroflex
married
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
the courage of stars
"What do you want me to say?" Scott barks. The look she gives him cuts deep, but he doesn't show it aside from an uneasy shifting in his seat. He covers it by sitting up straight at the edge of his seat. Gaze hard. He points toward the exit. "She came to me. She put the writing on the wall, and she would've done the same to the others!" he says. He knows this doesn't help his case, that it only makes this sound vengeful.

He lits his arm drop at his side. Nothing will help his case. He can see it in her eyes. So really, it doesn't matter.

report posted on Feb 3 2018, 11:14 PM
civilian
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
unemployed
male (he/his)
heterosexual
single
halfblood / werewolf
needs a muzzle
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
weight in gold
oh universe, hold me up.
Her expression barely changes as he barks back. Phillipa’s weathered worse, worse than scared boys with only teeth to bare.

“She came to me."

Her temper flares despite herself, because she remembers this conversation back in December —

“And you should have came to me, Scott,” her reply cracks like a bullwhip. “Again, you would not be sitting here, and another student would not be in the infirmary, if you had just came to me. She stands, robes dragging at her shoulders.

“Do you understand, you have endangered all of your fellow students who are werewolves with your recklessness, Scott.” Phillipa forces the calm back in her voice, not a quiver out of her control.

report posted on Feb 4 2018, 04:25 AM
faculty
wb_sunny
sixty-one years old
headmistress
female ( she/her )
heteroflex
married
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
the courage of stars
Scott tenses when she snaps back at him, biting down on his tongue to keep from barking a retort. There are a lot of things he should have done. He wants to argue that he would've come straight to her if Max would've just shut up and let him go, but he knows that's not the truth.

He doesn't have the sense to be ashamed of what he's done until Pippa brings up the others. Immediately, Scott's eyes dart to the side, finding anything but her to look at. A trinket on her shelf catches his eye and he stares, stares--

"No one here knows who they are," Scott says, though he seems to be convincing himself more than her. "At least now they don't have to worry about her running her mouth about anyone else,"
report posted on Feb 7 2018, 01:43 AM
civilian
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
unemployed
male (he/his)
heterosexual
single
halfblood / werewolf
needs a muzzle
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
weight in gold
oh universe, hold me up.
His gaze darts away. Phillipa studies the boy’s face, set in rigid stone, refusing to budge.

Her jaw twitches, teeth gritting.

“Mister Hall, I suggest you drop the attitude.” Her tone hardens.

“You’ve deliberately harmed a student,” she says. Perhaps there’s a trickle of desperation in her voice. As if she knows something he doesn’t seem to understand at the moment. “Not only that, you deliberately bit a student, knowing the consequences.”

"I believe all of my students deserve second chances. And you have just used up yours, Mister Hall. Under no circumstance can I allow this kind of violence to go unpunished at Hogwarts."

A piece of paper floats over. Phillipa picks up a quill.

"You will be suspended while the school board deliberates your possible expulsion," She looks down at the boy, her seemingly boundless goodwill long gone.

"I will arrange to have a carriage pick you up this evening, and the train return you to London."

Finally, she looks down, signs the document that had appeared on the parchment.

report posted on Feb 11 2018, 03:45 AM
faculty
wb_sunny
sixty-one years old
headmistress
female ( she/her )
heteroflex
married
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
the courage of stars
Scott doesn't speak. His knee starts to bounce and he leans an elbow onto it, pressing all of his weight against it to stop it. Hands clasp together in front of him, eyes drop to the ground.

He's expecting everything she tells him, but it still stings. It won't be a suspension for long -- and he knows it. Phillipa is the exception when it comes to werewolf opinion, and if she's ready to pass this on to someone else, then it won't take long for them to sign the forms to have him out of Hogwarts.

He nods stiffly, jaw clenched. "Alright," he says. "S'fair,"

He looks at her at last as he stands up. "I'm sorry for disappointing you," he says -- and it's sincere. She's done more for him in the last year than his parents have. He doesn't say as much, but he doesn't have to.

He doesn't apologize for biting Max, and has no intentions of doing so. "I'll have my my things packed and waiting in the entrance hall before the carraige arrives,"
report posted on Feb 13 2018, 11:38 PM
civilian
wb_sunny
seventeen years old
unemployed
male (he/his)
heterosexual
single
halfblood / werewolf
needs a muzzle
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
weight in gold
oh universe, hold me up.
Scott stands, casting a shadow over her desk. Phillipa’s chin tilts, following his eyes.

‘I’m sorry for disappointing you.’

Cold, she gives a curt nod. “I’m sorry as well, Mister Hall, that it has to come to this.”

The thread of regret in her voice is drowned out by the grind of stone steps as it lowers, dismissing the boy.

report posted on Yesterday at 09:52 pm
faculty
wb_sunny
sixty-one years old
headmistress
female ( she/her )
heteroflex
married
pureblood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
STUDY BREAK
SITE EVENT, STUDY BREAK • The Hogwarts Library is open 24 hours before OWLs and NEWTs exams, and students are welcome to study there. Snacks and refreshments are provided. You can read more about this event here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
All Was Well realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Zootopia: Dark and gritty TO BITTER ENDINGS Stroke of Luck ♥

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.