local_florist
ALOHOMORA -> ON NEUTRAL GROUNDS [SOTF]
cloud
ALOHwb_sunnyMORA
an intermediate harry potter inspired roleplay
SPRING IN
YOUR STEP !
Welcome to ALOHOMORA! We are an intermediate, non–canon Harry Potter inspired roleplay that takes place in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. From magical happenings to personal interactions, the site offers a casual slice of life experience for its members. If you're interested in complex characters, good writing, and creating your own elaborate plots, then ALOHOMORA may be your RP home!

Interested? Read through our informational threads and say hi to us in the cbox! We hope to see you around.
ACTIVITY LOG 11, 02/15 —
It's that time again! Please reply to our latest activity log by the 28th of this month in order to save your characters! If you want a quick way to gather posts, you may also want to check out our current event.

POST LOG UPDATE, 02/01 –
With the log closed, we've made a few updates regarding faculty, claims, and more! Check it all out here!
SPRING | MAY

Add Reply

ON NEUTRAL GROUNDS [SOTF], tag: morgan
Now I'm all alone And I ain't got no one to call home baby Is this what I want? An empty bed with my shit so crazy Oh, oh, hit and run, baby Now I'm all alone And I ain't got no one to call home baby Is this what I want? An empty bed with my shit so crazy Oh, oh, hit and run, baby
They were so going to make Hogwarts history with the whole nerf gun idea. With his gun poised and ready, him just hiding behind a corner where there was no light to cast a shadow, he waited.

About ten minutes had passed and there was no sign of anyone headed this way. Tim was about to leave when he heard the sound of footsteps and a shadow being cast and he could see the silhouette of the nerf gun casted as well.

He waited until whoever was there walked past him. Then, he would execute his surprise attack.

May 2018
MORGAN SWANN
There you go.
report posted on Feb 8 2018, 10:04 PM
41 posts. 375 galleons. Natalie is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
Seventeen years old
Seventh Year
Male
Heterosexual
Single
Half-blood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
where there's a will there's a way
Dakota had gotten distracted and run off, proclaiming he'd be back soon, and Morgan had stood and waited for him but boredom grew and before long, she was walking aimlessly around.

She's lost in thought, arms swinging, nerf gun clasped tight. Dakota's sweater (she'd taken it from Lexi who'd taken it from him) hangs too big on her, covering her hands. She has to push the sleeve up before digging in her pocket to grab her phone.

Morgan fumbles awkwardly, trying to balance both nerf gun and phone in her hands, and moves past a corner without looking.

report posted on Feb 10 2018, 09:01 AM
103 posts. 540 galleons. dismay is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eleven years old
first
female
what
married to her cat
half-blood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
Now I'm all alone And I ain't got no one to call home baby Is this what I want? An empty bed with my shit so crazy Oh, oh, hit and run, baby Now I'm all alone And I ain't got no one to call home baby Is this what I want? An empty bed with my shit so crazy Oh, oh, hit and run, baby
The moment someone came into his view, Tim pulled the trigger and it connected with something but not the person himself... or rather, herself. He heard the faint sound of something hitting the floor and upon realising it was a phone, he found himself panicking, just a little — how was he going to pay for the girl's phone when he was still relying on whatever pocket money he was receiving from his parents?

He found himself staring face-to-face with a young girl, one he recognised as one of the younger Hufflepuffs. Tim didn't know her name but he definitely had seen her around before. "I— I'm so sorry!" is the first thing he says, his hands waving frantically, along with the nerf gun in hand. "Is your phone okay?"

May 2018
MORGAN SWANN
Here you go.
report posted on Feb 12 2018, 10:55 PM
41 posts. 375 galleons. Natalie is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
Seventeen years old
Seventh Year
Male
Heterosexual
Single
Half-blood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
where there's a will there's a way
Something hits her phone with just enough force to startle Morgan. She squeaks, dropping it. From around the corner, a blonde haired boy emerges and the girl looks up, wide eyed.

"I-it's okay!" she gasps, waving her own hands back with just as much frantic energy. Morgan leans down and picks the phone up, examining the nerf dart attached to the back of it. With a bit of effort, she pries it off and holds it in one hand, phone in the other.

"Um. You were going to shoot me?" she asks, voice small. Her eyes are still wide when she looks up at the Hufflepuff boy.

report posted on Feb 13 2018, 09:30 AM
103 posts. 540 galleons. dismay is Offline.
hufflepuff
wb_sunny
eleven years old
first
female
what
married to her cat
half-blood
account_box
question_answer
loyalty
mail
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

cbox & events
Play nice. Be respectful towards your fellow members, staff, and guests. Don't form cliques, and try to make everyone feel welcome!

Be yourself. The cbox is for OOC chat, so please don't post as your character or impersonate other members here.

No drama. Keep the cbox a lighthearted and fun place for all, and take personal issues to IM.

No advertising. Please don't post links to other sites in the cbox. That's what the advertising board is for.
JOIN US ON DISCORD!
STUDY BREAK
SITE EVENT, STUDY BREAK • The Hogwarts Library is open 24 hours before OWLs and NEWTs exams, and students are welcome to study there. Snacks and refreshments are provided. You can read more about this event here!
affiliates
a resource community INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site STARSTRUKK - ANIMANGA ENTERTAINMENT CITY RP Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings
All Was Well realm of the seven Yuri Roleplay Avalon a Panfandom RP
Bleach Platinum Hearts Sengoku Horizon Break the Wheel: a Season 7 GOT AU
Zootopia: Dark and gritty TO BITTER ENDINGS Stroke of Luck ♥

wb_sunny
Welcome,
admin Guest
log out
G
H
R
S
Alohomora is a Harry Potter roleplay created by Stark and Viv. Site information, including wandlore, was written by Stark. The skin and its custom boards, profiles, statistics, etc. were coded by Pandora using Jcink's Custom Forum Structure. The site templates, including the application and optional templates, were also coded by Pandora. The site banner, found on Zerochan, was created by Eihi. Our ad image was created by Sayhana. Our button images were created by Khanithakat, ナリコ, and Countess-Chocula. Other scripts include Malihu's Tooltip, Jawn's Code Modification, and Shine's Inbox Popout. The pixels used for the awards are from Candy Coded Response. Please do not steal or copy any part of this skin. All uncredited items belong to their original owner. Contact a staff member if you see a code or graphic being wrongfully used here; we will remove it.